October 11, 2009

Cousins!

Cousin Ryan giving rides and playing with the kids.

Marta giving kisses to the mommy and Mason trying to sneak in on the action.

Jane dressed up as a dog. What a sweetheart she is.

Brook and Emma were inseparable. They had a ball!



I am just so thankful for family today. My cousin Ryan and his wife Jamie and their three adorable girls came for a visit. We talked, had great food and just brought back memories, most of them I had forgotten until today. The kids had a heck of a time. I thought my children were a little wild- like they always get around company. Ryan and Jamie live only an hour and forty five minutes away from us. I don't know why it took me so long to get together. I am looking forward to more visits and laughs in the future. Thanks guys for a very nice visit!

No comments: