October 9, 2009

Baby update...


Today I was at the Doctor's Office for 4 hours! First, I got there at 9am when my appointment was at 9:45. I didn't get in until 10 or10:30. Dr. Soriano checked his heart beat. Mason thought it was a choo choo. ha ha! It was great. My blood pressure was great as well. I guess the best news to me is that I only gained back 2 lbs from the 8 that I lost early on. YAY! I had to drink that nasty glucose test drink and wait an hour before they could take my blood and give me my rhogam shot. Fun! I am pretty proud of my Mason. He sat very well and played pretty quietly the whole time. He even shared his cheese-it crackers with a little Hispanic girl that stayed with us in the lobby while her mommy got blood drawn. What a sweet little flirt! I did get to schedule my free 3D ultrasound for October 20th! Hope it comes out a lot more clear than the one from Denver turned out.

No comments: