December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!



Its so funny how I feel like our kids got spoilt even though we toned presents down a lot this year. Brooklyn was so good Christmas morning. She woke up and got mom and dad up before going to peek at the presents. All of us went to get Mason up and all he said was I want to sweep (sleep). We were amazed that even when we asked him if he wanted to open gifts he was still all about more sleep. The stinker.



Grandma and Grandpa Liggett sure spoilt them this year. We wish we could live closer. Santa decided to get them some GEO Trax this year since they love trains. Its been fun but so so loud!



Brook loves her Hannah Montana doll and musical instruments.

Mason is all about the tractors this year :o)




Here's the GEO TRAX train.



I made Brook a rice bag cause she kept on stealing mine to warm up and sleep with. She loved it.

Mason loved his cars and mat he got to play with.




Later that morning Jer's parents stopped by to eat lunch with us and they gave the grandkids gifts. I made Ham, potatoes and a green bean dish. Mom brought a jello salad, a cherry cheesecake and pecan pie. Yum!

It was nice to have both girls home from college to celebrate with us.


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wished I was there!

Elaine said...

Sounds great. I love reading about everyone's christmas traditions.

Unknown said...

I think the spoiling of the kids is just unavoidable. By the time you get them a few gifts and then all the gifts come in from all the faraway family it just becomes so much.

Luckily, my kids are too little to know any better but I think I need to change it for next year!

Money for college is a boring gift now - but will be much better long term. Plus it will be one less thing for me to trip on or find room for!

It is hard though to find a balance.

Love the PJs! Where did you get them?

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Candi! I'm glad that you had a wonderful day.

Andie~