December 3, 2008

It has arrived!

Today I received the most wonderful gift! My grandma Bailey made me a photo album of my mom. I have really been begging for photos of her for a long time now. I only have 1 picture here and my dad misplaced our box of photos from when I grew up. (I don't blame him since they've moved a lot.)

Today it came! It was so nice to see her and see pictures of her as a kid. Most of the pictures, I'd never even seen before but I've heard the stories. Thank you so much Grandma! love you!

In this page is Grandma and Grandpa Bailey and my mom as a baby.
Here she is in my Grandparents orchard and with her family.

The middle picture on the left is when my mom and family were asked to be in a western while they were living in Mexico.
The bottom corner picture on the right is when my mom dressed up like Auntamima with black camo on her face.
Mom's graduation from Ricks before she went to BYU-Provo.
The right is my parent's engagement picture.
My mom and dad's wedding and when they had ME!

Me as a baby, with my cousins, my baptism and random school pics.

Here is us at one of our trips out to Idaho to visit the Grandparents.

Words can't even describe how it means to me to get these pictures. Thank you... thank you... thank you!

5 comments:

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

Oh!! This makes me feel like crying! I bet you are just filled with joy! I bet its great to see her pics again.

Amanda said...

Candi that is so wonderful for you. I know you have wanted this forever. Maybe it will make this holiday season a little less sad. I can't wait to look at it in person.

Mindi said...

What a nice gift! So fun to get stuff like that! Love the family pics too!

The Merrills said...

That's so awesome Candi! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Ah Candi! I miss your mom soo much! She is one of my best friends and I still think of her often. I'm so glad that you got your pictures. I know I've told you I have some pictures of her, I just haven't had the time to sit down and look for them, but I will one of these days and then I'll scan them for you! {{hugs}}

Andie~