December 20, 2008

Brooklyn's First Christmas Program

Thursday night was Brooklyn's first Christmas program at her Preschool. She was so excited. I practiced with her every day so she knew all of her songs. She looked really cute in her New Christmas dress from her Grandma Liggett.

When her program started our sweet little Brooklyn was too excited to sing. She twirled around, waved to just about everybody and just was too star struck to sit still and sing.
One of the funniest things she did that night was while her group was ringing bells she said really loud "Wait! You forgot the red Bell!" Everyone in the crowd laughed. Jer and I were quite embarrassed but what can you do? She is only 4.








Those who were there told Jer that its kids like Brook that keep the programs from getting boring. Oh that makes me feel SO much better. :o)




2 comments:

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

aww she looks adorable in that dress!! It's really pretty.

Amanda said...

love the dress. I would of laughed my head off if I was there and would of encouraged her more. We miss you guys