October 22, 2008

To Pee or Not to Pee...

That is the question.
Mason bug is 2 1/2 now and he's been showing some interest in the potty. I thought I'd give it a try tonight. It turns out he just liked sitting on the potty. I have no clue if he understands what he's supposed to be doing or not. Even Brooklyn was helpful by sitting down first and going so he would know what to do. Uggg. Things were so much easier for me when I was potty training a girl.
Mason got up and then decided to sit down so many times last night. Not one time did he pee! Then he was messing around and actually spilled the pee on the floor so I just put everything on halt. I figure when he's ready, he'll let me know just like Brooklyn did.
Man I forgot how crazy potty training can be!


1 comment:

Candi said...

I'm just checking to see if my comments are working now.
testing testing 123. lol