October 27, 2008

Snakes in Trees!

Today Mason and I took Brooklyn to school at 8am. I took Mason to the Dr. for his 2nd flu shot at 10:30am. Afterwards he was a little rattled like kids always are after a shot so I thought it would be a good time to take him for a walk around the Akron Fair grounds. A perfect time to check them out. A lady here in town told me they are about 8/10 of a mile so I bundled Mason up and we started walking.


I thought it was funny cause Mason looked up at the trees and thought there were snakes in the trees. I showed him it was part of the tree and they shake. Mase had fun after that shaking the little snakes. :o)


Here is me and the bug hanging out together.


Peek a boo! It was pretty windy so I bundled him up good.





Here's what the path looks like. Its actually pretty nice. I was pleasantly surprised.








2 comments:

Elaine said...

Kids are so funny. I always enjoy finding out how they view life.
Thula is very excited for a new sibling. I think it will be easy transition for her, because she has wanted a sister or brother for so long. I have been feeling pretty good, I was sick mostly in August. My due date is April 9

Amanda said...

wow that is nice. I wish we had something like that here in Burley. I might start getting up early and just walking up and down my street. My neighbors might think I am werid but I am not going on the scary side of town so we will just stay on this part and hopefully that will get me feeling a little better.