October 15, 2008

Mom and Me Time!

One of the things that I love about Brooklyn getting a little older is that she absolutely loves to do big girl things with mom. She loves to help wash dishes and vacuum.

Last night she was so excited to help me make dinner. We made homemade Chicken Noodle Soup over mashed potatoes. Its one of Jer's favorites and since he's been feeling a little low lately, we decided to surprise him.

Brooklyn was so cute! She helped peel the potatoes and some carrots, she stirred the chicken while it was cooking and dumped the potatoes in the pot to boil. She is turning out to be such a good helper. Maybe she'll grow up to become a chef one day.

Mason wanted to help so badly. This is him saying "Pweeez Mom?" How could I resist that face? He helped stir a little bit but it was just too hot and dangerous for him to do very much.
Here he is pouting since he felt a little left out. Poor little guy. Soon Mase, you'll be bigger soon enough.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

i made those the other night and ashlyn was a big help she wanted to help me more in the kitchen but I needed her to help with logan and kennedy why is that they both start crying and need something when I am trying to do something and can't stop!

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Candi that is so cute. I can't believe that she is already big enough to start helping so much.

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures Candi. Your kids are such cuties. Kids gets more and more helpful as they get older-just wait, it gets even better. =)

Andie~

COURTNEY said...

Hey! Sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you sooner. This mother to two thing has proven more difficult than I imagined! Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon and be able to rejoin the land of the living. It sounds like things have been going a little rough for your family also. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and hope things turn around for you! Hopefully, we can get together soon!!

Matt and Stephanie said...

Hey I'm Matt Scott's wife and he wanted me to say hello to guys so HELLO

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

Candi! Your kids are so cute. I'm excited but also sad for that day to come for saige to be my little helper. I want my baby back! haha. How have you guys been? it sounds like you have had a few hard times lately. I'm sorry! Keep smiling! Its fall!! Love you and miss you! We have to meet up sometime. Its been too long.