October 9, 2008

All about me...

1. First name: Candi




2. Middle name: B. (yes that is the whole name)



3. Last name: Smith

4. Age:


5. Place I would like to visit again: Europe! I can't wait to go back one day.


6. Whats your profession: Stay at home mom and so much more...



7. Favorite vacation spot or where you'd like to go: Mexico again or Peru- I can't wait to see Machu Picchu

8.Where I grew up: Easton,PA- Go Red Rovers!

9. Past Pet: Samson- He was my best friend when I was a kid.


10. Favorite Treat: My mom's cherry Cheesecake! MMMm its been 8 years. I miss it.

11. Worst Habit: I mess with my nails when I'm nervous or anxious.

12. Mood right now: I'm anxious. I can't wait to hear the news!



I tag anyone that wants to do this, especially if you are bored! You just google your answers or look on flickr and pick the pictures that you want to use! Have fun!

No comments: