September 18, 2008

Trading up

Friday I went to the Doctor because I haven't been feeling well the past few weeks. I mainly went to appease my dad cause he kept telling me I needed to go. It turns out that my bad headaches, tiredness and numb fingers weren't all from not getting enough sleep. My blood pressure has been really high. The Dr. put me on a couple pills and now I feel a lot better. We will see how things go when this sample week runs out and I start on something different.
She told me that I needed to relax that weekend so we went to visit a buddy of Jer's. On the way we stopped for a bite in Greeley and just happened to glance at some mini vans. Well, we got hooked! We traded Jer's truck in for this Honda.



(This is me playing Vanna White.)
Yep, nothing relaxes a person like car shopping. JK.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Exciting! You will love it. It's so great for groceries and kids!:-)

Amanda said...

glad you got something bigger that little red car was about to bust at the seems with you call in there. I hope your enjoying it. It looks nice. Jere and car shopping go hand and hand. Looks like we have another snuffy on your hands!

Candi said...

Haha you are so right about him enjoying car shopping. The only thing his he's not allowed to get another one until we get better situated. It really is nice to have the room. Plus the van seems ot drive longer without needing to be refilled. Thats a big plus!

COURTNEY said...

Oh my, sorry to hear about your blood pressure! Be sure to take it easy! The new car is awesome! When I was still working I used the county van to transport kids a lot and I absolutely loved the way it drove and that I had room for anything. Have fun with it! Hopefully we can get together soon. I think one more week of rest and I'll feel a little more like myself!

The Klingler Family said...

Welcome to the club of mommy's and minivans! :) Boyd said he would never drive a minivan. Ha! He drives mine more than I do! :) lol I wouldn't give mine up for anything. They are so nice for the kids! Congrats! Oh and now you have room for a few more little baby Smiths! lol I'll be waiting for the news...