September 18, 2008

Husband Tag...



1. What is his name? Jeremiah Todd Smith

2. Who eats more? He eats more

3. Who said I love you first? He did in his crazy cooky way. This is Jer- As he hands me a rose he said "um I'd like to make this more permanent." (WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?) later that night he finally said it in his truck.

4. Who is taller? Jer of course.

5. Who is smarter? We are both in different ways. Jer's really smart with common sense and remembering things. I'm good at reading something and retaining.

6. Who is more sensitive?Absolutely me.

7. Who does the laundry? All me, but he'll change the washer over to the dryer if I ask.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Neither. Depending on how our room is set up, I sleep closest to the door.

9. Who pays the bills? Jer does but we sit down together and he fills me in on all the details.

10. Who cooks more? I do.

11. Who is more stubborn? JER is! He'd say me though.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Wrong? Who's wrong? We are both always right!!!

13. Who has more siblings? Him 4, Me none

14. Who wears the pants? We're pretty much even on this one.

15. What do you like to do together? Play with the kids, go on vacations, go on spontaneously planned outings and dates.

16. Who eats more sweets? Jer does all the way.

17. Guilty pleasures? Chocolate, movies, spending way too much on hotels, and more...

18. Where did you meet? At a Drive in movie/dinner/dance in Rexburg, Idaho. His sister Jillian introduced us. He didn't ask me out on a date until about a week later though.

19. Who asked whom out first? Jer did. He ordered a sandwich from subway where I worked and asked if I wanted to watch a movie at his apartment. We doubled with Jill and Josh.

20. Who kissed who first? Jer kissed me. It was short and very sweet. He was so nervous since he just got off his mission 3 months before.

21. Who proposed? Jer did. But we sat down that 4th of July and he said that he wasn't just dating for fun. It didn't' feel like we were just having fun. I told him I felt the same. a couple days later he proposed at the BYU-Idaho bleachers.

22. His best qualities and features? I love his goofy personality. Jer loves to make you laugh. He is an amazing dad. He's so good with the kids. He plays with them and helps me out so much. He loves me no matter what and trys to find little ways to show it. I love his smile and eyes and his funny high pitched laugh when he finds something hilarious!
*I tag Courtney, Amanda, Jillian (when you can), Lauren, andElaine!

No comments: