September 9, 2008

New adventures...

First I have to apologise for some of the pictures looking fuzzy. I still don't have a digital camera and I'm using my cell phone.
Yesterday was one crazy day! It was Brooklyn's first day of preschool. Parents are strongly encouraged to go with them the first day so I got up and rushed mason to the daycare so he'd be taken care of while Jer was at work and me at Brook's school. Then Brook and I rushed over to her Head Start. She was so excited.
Here's her in front of her school.

This little boy Andrew flirted with Brook and loved to tickle her under her chin. It was adorable!
Brook at mat time.
This is them in the gym pretending to be on a farm and riding a tractor.

Play dough!
Can we say finger paint!!!
fun!


I had to add this picture. Its just so Brooklyn. Of all the girls, she's the one to play on the backhoe with the boys. She cracks me up!

Teeter Totter.
I know the picture of Brooklyn in her glasses is at the top of this post but after we picked up mason from daycare the Dr.'s office called to say that Brook's glasses were finished. Yay! Brook kept asked when we were going to get there. She is so happy to see. She kept running back and forth looking at everything like she's seeing the world for the first time. It almost breaks my heart. She kept saying "look mom the floor goes up and down and up and down!" Poor girl doesn't even know what the ground looks like.


2 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

She is so cute. I'm so glad you guys got her in pre-school I think she'll love it and it'll be very good for her.

Amanda said...

fun stuff for her. THat is so brook isnt it? She looks cute and I am glad she can see now.