June 3, 2008

TAG! You're it!

TAG: Here are SIX things that you might not know about me.

1. I am a bag guru! I don't really feel the need to buy new clothes all the time but purses or bags, heck yeah! They just make me feel good to have a cute bag.

2. I love to cook. Especially when its a new or hard recipe. It makes me feel very accomplished. And as you can tell by looking at me, I'm pretty good at it too. haha. ;)

3. The beach is my favorite place of all time. It reminds me of my mom. I feel a little closer to her when I'm there. She always said that she wanted to die by the ocean and she got her wish!

4. I'm only 4'11''. Someone once told me that I am legally short enough to get a handicap plaque for my car. Sometimes I'm tempted to get one too. :)

5. One of my greatest desires is to be able to travel the world one day. Go back to Europe again, maybe Costa Rica with Jer. Who knows? It will probably be when Jer and I go on a mission but I'll take what I can get.

6. I love to sing. Once upon a time I used to be good too. I was in plays in school and choirs. I've kind of lost my talent now but I still really appreciate a good singer.

I tag Mindi A., Elaine M., Lauren B., Nikki P. and Leah W. I can't wait to see what you guys write!

No comments: