June 29, 2008

Gone fishing

Saturday I worked at the bakery from 4:30am to 2pm. Jer asked if I wanted to go with him and the kids fishing afterwards. I said heck yeah.









We took them to the pond near the Akron golf course here. Brooklyn had a blast practicing her casting and reeling in. She wasn't even afraid to touch the slimy green goo that got caught on her line. Mason kept busy by throwing rocks into the water and almost throwing himself at times. ha ha. What a nice treasure to find in our little town. Who would have thought such a pretty pond was here in this dessert wasteland.

6 comments:

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

Thanks!!!
How are you doing?? Where are you guys living now?

Amanda said...

that looks so peaceful and quite. Plus a little nice shade. The kids are so cute I miss them a ton. I hope work is going well for you and that you have a nice 4th.

Surat Diaries said...

Did you get a job? What are you doing and what are the details?

Elaine said...

you guys are such a cute family. we are moving on to Connecticut!

Unknown said...

Hey!

I am playing blog links. I got a comment from the reynas that led me to Leah's blog and now you!

It looks like you are having fun!

Talk to you later.

Anissa
tellepa.blogspot.com

Kerri said...

It was fun seeing your blog! Your kids are so adorable! You are a great mom! It was fun to get a comment from you on my blog.