June 17, 2008

Its all about the simple things in life.

It always amazes me when the simplest things are so enjoyable. Yesterday the kids and I spent almost all day outside. My roses are really coming in now.





Jake is growing and just loves whenever we go out to spend time with him. I can't believe he's just over 6 months old now.



The kids had a blast drawing with their sidewalk chalks.




I'm so happy that at least 4 out of the 7 herbs that I potted are growing. One of them is left over pumpkin seeds. Also, our garden is starting to really grow. I'm so proud of myself. I have such a black thumb so whenever anything grows I feel so excited. We have Corn, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and watermelon growing. Our peas and green beans aren't popping up yet. But hey I can't complain, At least most are doing well. Yay!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

looks great candi!!

Surat Diaries said...

Our garden is doing okay too. Even after a couple of really cold nights. We only lost a few plants because of frost so we're pretty happy about it.

Elaine said...

how fun. I really want to try gardening, but I feel overwhelmed by it. I wish you were closer to give me some inspiration. the first potted plant I ever had was a tomato plant you gave me when you guys moved from Rexburg. I got one little tomato out of it.