June 3, 2008

All good things come in threes

3 joys
  1. My husband and kids
  2. Reading Books
  3. Travelling

3 goals
  1. Lose weight and get in shape
  2. Go back to college one day and get a degree
  3. Be there for my kids for anything

3 random surprising facts about yourself
  1. I love to be spontaneous!
  2. I'm still in love with my husband (surprising I know. jk.)
  3. I'm fiercely loyal even when people may not deserve it.

3 current obsessions/collections

  1. Ghost Hunters on Wednesday nights!
  2. Getting out of debt so I can buy a van!
  3. Netflix (watching movies instantly!)


Tag, you're it!
I'm tagging Mindi, Elaine and Leah!
Here are your instructions, ladies...Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names [the original rules said 5, but I'm switching it up to keep it all in 3's]. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

No comments: