September 21, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Homeowner!!!


The day has finally arrived! After a lot of ups and downs, many stressful nights, and lots of prayers, we have finally purchased our first home!

 Jer and I couldn't be happier with our decision. It seems like Heavenly Father was guiding us in this direction without us even being aware of it. There were a lot of lessons learned. I know especially for me personally. I feel like He knew my wish list and wants and said "yes, I know what you want but THIS is what you need and will be better for you."

It just amazes me how aware of us our Father in Heaven is and he knows us better than we know ourselves. Two years ago I don't know if I would have been satisfied with our little house. Now I know that all of those "almost" homes were preparing me to take a step back and say in the long run, this is exactly what our family needs.

I am so grateful for family who have supported us, for a small town with people who are so helpful and friendly, and for my husband who literally lost sleep over this. I feel very blessed today!

2 comments:

jamie said...

How exciting! I'm so glad everything has worked out for you at last.

We'll be happy to come see it - sometime soon!

Amanda said...

yay for house owning. Although I have a little bit of a bitter taste on owning a home. i am so glad you guys had things work out. The house is perfect and cute and no doubt will you guys put your own cute touches on the house. One request please :) get rid of that dang ugly tree in the front yard. Plant a different one if you have to but it will open up your house and yard so much more. love ya. I will update soon. sorry it takes me forever.