February 13, 2012

Move # 9!

January 30 through February 3, 2012

Yes, those dates are correct. We moved in five days! Basically, our landlord told us that someone was interested in buying the house we were renting. He showed us this very cute craftsman style house he completely gutted. Jer and I loved it. He asked if we could be out within a week and I said, oh sure.

Luckily most of our stuff was still in boxes in our garage. That made a lot less work to get everything boxed up. I am also grateful that my wonderful husband had enough foresight to start collecting boxes from work months before hand.

In the end, we had some help from a few of Jer's co-workers to help move the bigger furniture. Thank heavens for them! I did not look forward to doing all of the heavy lifting with Jer again!

All in all, I am very proud of myself. Between my family's visit, Brook's baptism, both kid's Dibles tests, Helping a friend who was also moving, and cleaning our previous rental home, I'm surprised I survived the week!

I'm am so tired, I still don't feel like I've caught up on rest and sleep. Maybe I will by the time spring break hits? :-)








1 comment:

jamie said...

Wow! That was so quick. And it looks like a really cute place. Sorry you had to leave the beautiful house you had been renting. But this new one you're in looks like it's got a cute personality.