February 13, 2012

It is GREAT to be 8!

January 15-16, 2012

Well, it finally happened. I am the mother of an eight year old! Brooklyn's birthday was on a Monday this year so we celebrated on Sunday the 15th.

Brooklyn requested cereal, a banana, and clementine for breakfast but I surprised her with blueberry muffins as well.
She was such a crack up! Apparently she woke up and waited downstairs in her room. When her daddy went to tell her good morning, she made sure to tell him to remind mom that I promised to make breakfast for her birthday. Then, she asked daddy to pass her her glasses. They were lying two feet away form her on her dresser. She said she just couldn't get up because it was her birthday! Ahh, silly girl!

All day I kept hearing things like. "Mason! Don't fight with me today! It's my Birthday." Ha ha ha! What a ham!

Sunday I missed her party with Grandma and Grandpa Mo because Dallas was sick. But I just know she had a blast. We were able to have her open her presents from the boys and mom and dad when she got home from church. After her second round of ice cream cake, we watched Kung Fu Panda 2.

I love my little girl. She helps balance out this house and keeps it from getting run over by boys. ;-)
I can't believe how much you have grown these past couple of years. You are ready to be baptized and I am so proud of the young woman you are becoming! Happy birthday my sweet girl.






No comments: