February 22, 2012

Jeremiah's Birthday!

February 11, 2012

It was Jeremiah's birthday and I surprised him with a dinner in Denver. He had mentioned every time we traveled to Denver how nice it would be to try out the Rodizio Grill. Its a Brazilian BBQ restaurant. We had been to one in the past when we lived near Utah but hadn't been to one in years.

I asked Jer to take off of work around noon and I gave him the GPS address but that was all. When we got there, he was so excited!

Normally it is super expensive to eat at Rodizio Grill but I found out the lunch menu is considerably cheaper than dinner. They had so many different choices. It is an all you can eat salad bar and they bring different grilled meats to your table. It was a pretty exciting experience, especially for the kids.

I am amazed every time we visit, at how much I enjoy the city with all the old architecture and buildings. I enjoy visiting but would never choose to live there.

After eating, we went to Bass Pro Shops so Jer could look at the bows. His has finally died and they do not make strings for his model anymore. The kids enjoyed the visit but Dallas must have caught a bug because he got sick three times on the way out of the store and on the way home. I thought it was the food maybe not settling right but he continued to feel sick the following week.

I am so grateful for my sweet husband. He makes me laugh every day!

Jer,
You are such a comfort to me. You build me up and support me when I need it. You surprise me all of the time! You are such a great dad and show them a great example of hard work and playfulness.
I am so happy you were born and Heavenly Father gave you to me!
I love you!














No comments: