September 12, 2011

My baby is eating like a pro!

Dallas is 20 months old today! He is doing pretty good in nursery. Yesterday he cried some but not bad enough to come get me. For a few days now, he has been using utensils when he eats! I am extremely excited about this! He refuses to sit in a high chair anymore and insists he sit at either the big table with the older kids or his little table. I just can't believe how much my little guy has grown in height and personality! Saturday Jer's dad came to the door and the older kids ran to him saying GRANDPA! next thing I knew, Dallas followed behind and said Grandpa for the 1st time! His vocabulary is growing and lately whenever he finds something funny, he bends his whole body over and laughs really big! :-)
We sure enjoy this silly boy in our home!





No comments: