September 8, 2011

Labor Day Weekend!

Our three kids.

Ready to hike! This time last year he was in a carrying pack. He's so big now!

stopped on the bridge to look at the stream.

Rock climbing!

Ugg! This one is too big Mom!

Jer and I.

My bunch playing in the stream.

Thats my Dal, licking rocks. OH YEAH!

Getting wet, but having a blast.

My sweet hubby in his element!

Big Elk sniffing the air.

His heram. Ha Ha Ha!

Beautiful Sunset!

Elk at sunset.


Look how close!


This Labor Day Weekend, we went to our favorite place in Estes Park. It has a small hiking trial that is easy for the little ones and has a pretty stream for the kids to play in and a waterfall. This time we saw tons of Elk, some Deer and a few Blue Birds. We always love visiting this place. The beauty takes my breath away every time! The kids played hard this time and Mason cracked us up the way he fell asleep! After taking a few wrong turns and leaving the park after dark, we finally made it home to sleep!

Labor Day Monday we went up to Jer's parent's house and Jer helped Morris put up some sheet rock in his garage while Cindy and I went and ran some errands and school clothes shopping a little. I know Jer would agree with me that he hates shopping. I know he won't mind me saying how nice it was to go shopping with someone that won't rush me! It just felt GOOD! After that we ate hamburgers and visited for a bit. Jer and I must have caught a small cold because we were both not feeling well by Tuesday but even with the way I felt,  I love three day weekends!!!

2 comments:

jamie said...

Wow, that looks awesome! Good for you guys for doing something fun and adventurous on Labor Day weekend!

-Ryan

Candi said...

Thanks Ryan. It actually wasn't a very bad hike at all. I highly reccomend taking little kids to this trail. super easy and lots of fun!