May 3, 2011

Belated Easter pt 1











I almost totally forgot to make hard boiled eggs this year so the big kids dyed them late night on saturday night. (I know, I am a slacker.)
They had fun putting glitter on them and making dinosaur eggs. We cracked those first then dyed them, so when you take the shell off it, it is white with colored cracks that look like a dinosaur egg.

Jer tried making the Easter roast on our new grill and it turned out fabulous! It had a thick layer of smoke flavor that was amazing. It didn't taste like a normal oven roast but it was more smoky and BBQy.

I forgot to take pictures of the kids in their Sunday dress since my camera battery died so I will post those pictures later.

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been so busy looking for new houses and getting school done that I've been super overwhelmed. I hope this phase in our lives ends soon so we can settle down and just enjoy our family time. I feel like all we do is look for the next home or next job. Now that Jer loves his job, I'm hoping we find a home soon that we can call our own for the first time!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

cute! can't wait to see pictures and taste jeres bbqing sometime!

Courtney said...

MMM that sounds yummy! The kids look super excited lol cute! I'll see you guys next weekend hopefully!

jamie said...

Happy Easter! I love looking at your posts after visiting your house because now all of the pictures have context - I know what room you are in and can imagine your house. Got to get together again now that the weather is so nice.

Candi said...

yes we do Jamie! That would be so nice!!