April 18, 2011

Just one of those days


Actually, its been one of those weeks. Between Jer and I starting our new diet, the kids taking advantage of single mommy, and Jer working from early in the morning until late at night every night I feel like I've been going insane!

I went and bought a multi vitamin today because I have been so drained! I'd almost say its not worth it except I know eating this way has been getting me the results I've been looking for for so long. Its unbelievable how many different things I have tried to get into shape. I guess success comes with a price.

I'm not even sure if my extreme tiredness, irritability and crazy emotions are coming from the lack of sugar, lack of caffeine or just the lack of my husband being around to help me with these rowdy kids! I broke down today while doing school with Brook and that was a first for me. Its almost summer and I know we are both barely hanging on. Frankly we are both tired. I'm worried about next year. On top of the lack of motivation, Dallas put his hand in his dirty diaper!!! I was at the end of my rope!

We need daddy home and soon!


Then comes the awful guilt because I was doing SO well with reading scriptures and praying and I felt like I was in a good place. Then today happened! Bang! I feel like a terrible mom for yelling and like I'm terrible for wanting to just quit.
All I can say is, tomorrow has GOT to be better.


Okay, I'm done venting... Goodnight!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I feel you. Somedays we feel like these littles ones run everything. We all have our moments of plenty that we aren't proud of but that's how we learn and grown. You do an amazing job. Hope Jere gets home earlier this week :)

baileymom said...

Hate to say it, but I totally understand what you are going through because I've done it as well. Keep hanging on! It would have been much worse if you HADN'T been doing all the right things. We love you!

baileymom said...

Hmmm. No new posts lately. I hope everything is going well. I'm thinking about you!