May 20, 2011

My Preschool Graduate!








Mason's teacher Ms. Jen! She is the best! We will sure miss her.

Also Ms. Gretta!


Today was Mason's end of the school year program. Jeremiah's parents and sister, Courtney came up to see it. We all gathered in the gymnasium to watch Mason perform. Mason walked in all right and then he gave me "the look." I knew what that look meant, it said that there was no way in heck that he was going to sing and dance in front of all these people!!!

The next thing I knew, he folded his arms and covered his face with them! If that wasn't crazy enough, he proceeded to sit down on the floor in the fetal position! His teachers couldn't get him to participate so he just came back to sit with us.

Jer and I tried bribing him with treats or with a surprise if he'd just go back up there and dance. Then we tried threatening... Man he was stubborn! He finally had enough of all of us begging him to go back up there so he stomped his way up to the front and then cried really loudly that he didn't want to do it! I could have died!!!

They called his name and he received his metal and laminated scrapbook of pictures throughout the year. I managed to weasel a smile out of him while he was up there only by making silly faces at him.

Can I just say, It still amazes me how different my children's personalities are! Brooklyn would have been stealing the spot light. Mason almost threw an all out tantrum in front of the whole school!!! Oh boy, am I excited to see how Dallas reacts under pressure.

I am so excited for this school year to be over! Bring on the Summer!!! Only one more kid to go and then its Summer break! Yay!

No comments: