May 23, 2011

Aly's Reception!




This weekend was my good friend Aly's reception in Colorado Springs. She and her husband Hiram got married last Saturday in the San Diego temple. I was so bummed I couldn't be there so I made sure we made it to the reception since it was fairly close!

Aly and I were best friends when we were younger. It makes me so happy to see her find someone as sweet as Hiram. They seem so great together! It was so nice to be there and see Aly's parents again!

Before the reception we made sure to eat at Fargo's. Its our favorite place to eat in Springs. They make the best pizza ever! One of our favorites is the Big Red. It has cheese, ham and tomatoes on top. The best part is the crispy crust! The kids love the restaurant's decorations. The self playing piano is always a hit!

This weekend was busy and quick but it was well worth it.

No comments: