September 16, 2010

8 months!


I can't believe our little Dallas is 8 months old already!
He is 17 lbs
In the last month, Dal has gotten 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom. He is a biting machine! He doesn't try to bite to hurt but he does think its funny to get a rise out of someone when he tries.
His little sense of humor is showing more and more these days. Dallas gets a kick out of making everyone laugh, especially his big brother and sister.
His favorite thing to do lately is crawl around and get into anything and everything! Ugh!
Dallas is eating toasted Os, shredded cheese, mashed bananas, pieces of bread and pasta noodles. He doesn't really like to eat food from a jar anymore so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with what I have left. Maybe I'll sneak in bites between feeding him big kid food. ha ha.
I feel like he is growing up way too fast and isn't my baby anymore.

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Consider yerself lucky....my 6 month old is 21 lbs!!!

Candi said...

Oh don't worry. I consider it the chunkier the better. Much rather a healthy chubby baby than a skinny sickly baby. Gotta love the rolls!

baileymom said...

Especially love those little thunder thighs. What a cute little guy!