March 25, 2009

Pictures from Grandma

My Grandma Bailey found some more pictures of me as a baby. I just feel so grateful to her for sending me these. I don't have any of my own. It was really thoughtful of her to do.

This is me at 3 1/2 weeks old in the High Risk Unit in Houston, TX.
Here I am home at last at 5 1/2 weeks old. Look how small I am compared to my dad's hand.
I am about 3 or 4 in this picture. At first glance I really thought this was Brooklyn at first. This is really special because my Grandma made this baby dress for me since I was a preemie. After I grew out of it I used to put it on my dolls and play with them. Now Brooklyn has the same dress on her doll today.
Thank you Grandma for all of your love and for thinking of me. You are so sweet!


4 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Candi those are so cute! Thanks for sharing! I am so glad that you actually have some pictures of when you were born! I had so much fun visiting with you and your beautiful little kids!

The Merrills said...

It's crazy how much you look like your mom in the middle picture and how Brooklyn looks like you in the bottom one. Good looks do run in families!

Unknown said...

I loved seeing those pictures - you guys really do have such a strong family resemblance. Your dad with hair was also fun to see!

Andie~ said...

It was great to see the picture of your mom & dad. I still miss your mom.

BTW-nice Twilight books in the background! LOL I suppose only a total fanatic like myself would notice that! :0)

Andie~