March 1, 2009

Our sick but not enough girl...

Brooky's been coming down with something this past week. I can always tell whenever her teacher tells me that she's been weepy at school. Its my little red flag that Brook is getting sick. *sigh*
This morning I decided to stay home with Brooky since she had a fever. Jer went to church. Wouldn't ya know it he bore his testimony when I wasn't there. Stink butt!

Later on, after Motrin and a bath she started feeling so well that she wanted to play wii. Of Course! I made her relax until Jer got home, then we played for a bit. It amazes me how good she is at only 5.

Here's brook feeling a little better.

My little bowling pro. Seriously she is better than me at it.

Mason bug and daddy after he got up from his nap.

My tough stuff man!

Hahaha Brooklyn split her pants!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

nice pink undies brook. Glad she is feeling better and that you are all getting use out of the wii. Enjoy it.

cate said...

That's some serious Wii playing to split her pants!