March 10, 2009

Bike Riiiding in the the WIND... do dooo do do do dooo!

After picking Brooky up from school, she announced that she wanted to go for a walk outside. I thought a bike ride might be nice. SOOO we bundled up and brook rode while I pushed mason in the stroller. It was so WINDY!


Here is Brook on her bike!
Mason patiently waiting to go.

And we are off!
Half way around.

The fair grounds!
Aw I love my kiddos!

We sure had fun. I must have kept them out too long since Brooklyn almost peed her pants when we got home. Gotta remember to make to go before we leave next time. lol!

2 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

So cute!!! Can't wait to visit you guys!

Unknown said...

What a good Mom you are - Brook looks cold so it must of been cold out there. I would have probably stepped outside and said no way!

We are getting a little stir crazy because of my attitude though...