April 3, 2009

Tub Trouble!


Sometimes it feels like when it rains, it pours...
That is how I felt today after I took a shower and tried to turn off our water. It wouldn't turn off! I just about freaked. I called Jer who had me call town hall who told me to call the owner's sons. Meanwhile Jer's work partner called a buddy who knows a guy who was going to come right away to turn it off. He forgot until I called him to remind him. Meanwhile I filled up all the jugs and pitchers I could get my hands on because who knows when it will get fixed! Yay for days like this! One cute thing that happened was Brooklyn asked me if she could help. I told her to go say a prayer. She walked into the living room knelt down and said such a sweet prayer. She said Heavenly Father, please turn off the water and help us find a new house. Ha ha ha! Such a cutie!

3 comments:

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

I feel your pain. I had a day like this today. Man am I glad its bedtime for the kids (saige and grandad) haha. Heres to a better day! Cheers!!!

cate said...

Oh my goodness! I would just stand there staring at the water because I wouldn't know what to do. But don't you guys have a plumber in the family? ;)

Candi said...

yes we do! And boy am I grateful he could come over after work to fix it!!! yay!