April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!







Happy Easter everyone!

We sure had fun this year. The kids and I dyed eggs on Saturday. Dad was sick this weekend. He was sure a trooper for joining us and taking some pictures for me. We had a little lesson on the true meaning of Easter after decorating eggs. I had 6 plastic eggs with a clue inside that tells a part of the Easter story. The kids loved the empty egg at the end that represented the empty tomb and the Savior Lives! Sunday morning the kids woke up to their baskets and one toy each and a couple books. It was a hoot watching them look for their eggs. Mase kept stopping after each one and showing us. Brook was such a good sister she could have hogged them all but she made sure Mason got an even amount of eggs. I loved finding Brook's dress this year. I loved it as soon as I saw it! It even had sleeves! Miracle!!!



6 comments:

Amanda said...

They look so cute this year. I wished we would of been close to see you guys. Ashlyn was just telling me how much she misses brook. YOu seriously need to move here. We need you guys here. Ok you are moving I will find jere his job myself. We didn't do much of anything for the kids. Ashlyn got nail polish, logan a horn for his bike and kennedy nothing. WE didn't even get a lot of candy but we enjoyed the day. Love the pictures.

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

They both look so cute! I love Mason's little outfit! lol Little boy outfits are soo adorable.

Andie~ said...

Happy Easter Candi! Your kids are beautiful!

Andie~

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Oh I miss the little ones. I can't believe how fast they are growing up! They are so fun and entertaining. Can't wait until June!

Unknown said...

Her dress is gorgeous. I would love it in my size! Where did you get it?

Candi said...

Jc Penny's. I loved it as soon as I saw it. We took another one back that we got earlier. Thanks!