April 18, 2009

April Shower!

Today I was so excited to finally get out of the house on my own for a few hours! I was invited to a baby shower of a lady from our ward. I even won a prize! I never win anything. Of course my friend was a huge trooper because the game we played was guess how big her baby belly is by measuring out a piece of yarn. You couldn't pay me to do that one. She is a much more emotionally secure woman than I. Even though I didn't know more than 4-5 people there and only knew the names of a couple. It was so relaxing not to have to constantly look over my shoulder at what my kids were getting into. I'm going to have to make up baby showers and parties every month just so Jer will watch the kids for a couple hours or so. :o)

2 comments:

Surat Diaries said...

Thats a good idea, just tell them you have a baby shower to go to even if you really don't...lol
I wonder how long it would take for Tyler to catch on?

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

Sounds like fun! It's always good to get out of the house, just to get away from the kids and everything. Enoch's pediatrician (also my bishop) tells me that i should always get out because if i do i will love Ephraim and Enoch more. haha. That's probably true though :-)
Maybe I should follow his advice. Well anyways, I'm glad you had fun!