March 25, 2008

Working in the Yard.

Jake is getting so big!











Jake kept licking the hose.

Mason and daddy giving hugs.

















Today we decided to work out in the yard. It really needed the work too. I trimmed the rose bushes and the monstrous bushes we have by our walk way. I got into it so much that I even scraped my arms and legs all up. They look awful. lol. The kids helped us pick up all the sticks and branches and put them in daddy's truck. Brooklyn called her pile her "lection" (for her collection) too funny.

All the while Jake kept jumping around us stepping right in the way so we'd trip over him. The funniest thing Jake did was when he kept playing with the water that kept leaking out of a tiny hole in the hose. He'd lick it then jump all around and go back to lick it again. he was hilarious.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

my dad said that you were all beat up by those bushes. But I am sure it was fun to get out and enjoy the weather. We stayed in because Logan woke up again with a temp of 104 so here's to hoping today is better and we can get out in the sun!

Surat Diaries said...

I have spring fever so bad. Looks like you guys had a fun day.