March 4, 2008

Life in NorthEast Colorado




This week has been very busy. Jeremiah has been "on call" all week. That means he isn't able to go more than 15 miles away from his work. The weather was amazing Saturday! It was sunny and warm. Amanda and the kids came up. We had BBQ and went to the park. I loved it. The next day IT SNOWED!! Such is the weather here in North East Colorado.


Because our car is still in the shop I had to beg for a ride to church. I taught nursery. Brooklyn was very good in Sunbeams class. Our ward is a little backwards, we have Sacrament meeting last. Mason was in a mood by that time. I just gave up half way through. Its funny how much louder your kids seem in church than any other place.


I hope our leaders realize soon how much we need to have Sacrament first! The kids are all hyped up by the time we get to the meeting. Its now Tuesday and my car is STILL not fixed. But its much warmer outside. Weird Akron!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Amen...although dan just informed me the church he is going to has sacarment last because there are 3 wards that meet there. lets just hope our ward doesn't end up doing that. We had fun. The pics of the kids are cute.