March 7, 2008

Finally, we have our car back!


Yesterday Jer took off work early to take me to Greeley. We've been waiting a long time to go get me glasses. Our car was in the shop for a good amount of that time. I was so happy to not be car-less anymore! Jer got off of work about noonish and we drove 1 1/2 hrs to Greeley. Luckily, I found my glasses quickly. (I'm not known to be the fastest decision maker) We placed the order and walked around the mall. I also found the perfect diamond wedding ring that I'm going to buy one day!!! Brooklyn cracked us up at one of the jewelry stores. She walked right up to the sale's lady and said "I don't have a wedding ring!" The lady said... "Thats because you need to be married." Brooklyn just looked at her and said "I'm going to marry my brother." We all laughed. Brook sure comes up with the funniest ideas.
After we left the mall jer noticed our car tires were dangerously low. I couldn't believe we drove all that way with them like that. We aired them up thank goodness and then went to Target to look around while we waited for my glasses to finish. We picked the glasses up then went to Texas road house for dinner. I left the restaurant with Mason while Jer paid the bill to change mason's diaper. Suddenly I saw Jer running out of the Road House with Brooklyn. They ran right into the bushes. I asked Jer what was going on and he said Brook really had to go potty but all the guys stalls were occupied. Two seconds later Jer's yelling for a wipey. He tried to make brook pee in the bushes but didn't make her sitt all the way down so she peed all over her bottom and his hand!!! That was the best laugh I've had in a long time. Jer told me, "Next time you take her." I said "sure. I'm a girl I know how we spray." haha. That may be TMI but it was hilarious!

4 comments:

Mindi said...

Haha! Oh dads...they just don't get is sometimes!

Surat Diaries said...

You always find the humor in everything once you have kids. It's either that, or be embarassed on a daily basis.

Amanda said...

That is so funny! Glad you got your car and glasses back. See ya soon.

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Way to go Brooklyn! I'm going to have to buy here a treat for doing that!!!