March 24, 2008

Easter fun!

Brook and her eggs.
The girls loved dying eggs together.

Easter Dress.


Mason wasn't too happy about this picture.



This year Easter was lots of fun for our family. Mason is finally able to appreciate what the Easter bunny gives him.

On Saturday, the kids and I went up to Sterling to see a friend get baptized. That was so great! After the baptism we went back to Grandma and Grandpa Mo's house to dye eggs. Brooklyn and Ashlyn had so much fun! Jer still works with his dad every Saturday, helping with plumbing jobs. Later, when the guys came home from working we all went to see Horton Hears A Who. That was such a cute movie. I was amazed that Mason bug actually sat through the whole movie this time.

Sunday morning the kids woke up to see their baskets! They were so excited. Mason was so happy to get his dinosaurs that he completely zoned out everything else. Forget looking for the hidden eggs. Nope! All he wanted was his dinos! He was too funny!
Brook on the other hand zoomed from one hidden egg to another. Soon she found them all. I guess the Easter Bunny is going to have to be more inventive with his hiding spots next year. haha.







Mason and his wonderful Dinosaurs!






Brooklyn and ALL of the easter eggs.

Happy Easter!







4 comments:

Surat Diaries said...

Looks like you had a fun easter. I wanted to take Hailee to that movie but I don't think she's quite ready to sit through a movie yet. Maybe next year.

Amanda said...

The movie was really good wasn't it. We had so mcuh fun with you guys. Logan is finally feeling better after a really rough night last night. The kids look really cute. Glad to see you guys love ya

Elaine said...

thanks for commenting on my blog! Easton sure is a cool place. I am glad that you guys had a good easter too. your kids are sure cute.

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

I wish I was there. I absolutely love Mason's hair. His dinsaurs were cute