February 28, 2008

Museum Fun!

Last night I took Brooklyn and Mason to Jer's parent's house. We slept over so it would be easier for Amanda and I and the kids to leave and go to Denver. We took them to the Denver Museum Of Nature & Science. It was a blast! Brooklyn and Mase really liked seeing all of the animals and especially liked going to the Hall of Life where they could measure themselves and see how strong they are and how healthy they eat. I really liked the Indian cultures, Bears and Sea Mammals, Australia, South America, Africa and the Dinosaurs. Well I guess I loved it all! I will have to go again and take Jer with us next time.

This trip made me realize just how much we are going to miss Amanda, Dan and the kids when they move to Burley. It has really been great to live near them again and have our kids play together.

I will have to post pictures of the museum when I get them developed.

2 comments:

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

You guys will just have to move out here I guess. You guys will still have my parents though right? I'm glad you guys got to get out and do something fun.

Elaine said...

How cool that you got to go to Denver? How far is it from you guys? So do you like living out in Colorado?