February 17, 2008

Playing catch up







Brooklyn's birthday was January 16th! She turned 4 years old. yay! Most days I can hardly remember what she looked like as a newborn. Some days I get flash backs to how tiny she used to be. Her birthday was just one of those days that made me nastalgic for the past. Grandma and Grandpa Mo came by with Amanda, Dan, Ashlyn and Logan. We had a pretty princess cake and brook loved her presents. Ashlyn gave Brook a stick horse. Ashlyn brought her own horse (Sammy) so the girls could play together. They are the most precious things to watch play together. They get so involved with their pretendings that they become oblivious to everyone around them. So funny!

4 comments:

Mindi said...

Hey! Nice to see you on here! Your kids are getting SO HUGE!

Amanda said...

wow..Ashlyn is really going to miss brook and we are going to miss you guys. I guess you will have to make a trip and we will have to keep in touch here. Great blogging!!

Elaine said...

I'm so happy that you have a blog. I just started mine last week and I think it will be easier to stay in touch. Your kids are so cute and I am glad that you are enjoying Akron. I'm so jealous that you got a new puppy!

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

Candi I enjoy reading your blog. now you just need to update it and put more pictures on so I can see my cute little babies.