February 17, 2008

I've gone and done it!







I told myself that I didn't have enough time to set up a blog. Well, turns out I feel like its a pretty good way to keep up on friends and family so I better get in the game!



We are living in Akron,CO. Jeremiah is working as a power lineman here for a company called Y-W Electric. He loves it! Jer calls it a brotherhood and they really are. It turns out that I really enjoy living in this little town. The people are really caring and involved with each other. Brooklyn is 4 years old now and she is getting so big I can hardly keep up. She comes to me and begs to practice writing her name and numbers. She can hardly wait to go to school! Scary for me. What am I going to do without her. Little Mason bug isn't so little anymore. He's almost 20 months old! He's Brooklyn's little parrot. He's my ball of sunshine. He's always happy and loves to make you smile. We gave Brooklyn a little black lab puppy for her birthday. We named him Jake. He is such a sweetheart! We just had Jer's 27th birthday. I'll post a picture when I get them developed. I made Jer's favorite chocolate truffle cake and we're waiting to go to Greeley to celebrate his birthday and valentine's day then.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hope you get your glasses soon. Very cute page. Can't wait to read more especially when we are gone :(