April 5, 2008

Revelations


Wow this week has been a tough one for me. When I was a kid I used to go into the woods for a hike when I felt this way. There is something about being with nature that makes all my problems not feel so big.
Jeremiah and I have moved around quite a bit in our 5+ years of marriage. We have been blessed to meet so many different types of people. Some of them have become our dear friends. I have realized that these close ones have become like family to us. I know that everyone has a right to choose their path in life. I have a really hard time knowingly accepting that someone I love is choosing to make a mistake. My heart aches for my friend. Although I do not approve of her decision I am proud of myself for deciding to love her anyway. It could be so easy to get mad at her or turn my back on her for what she is doing. At the end of the day, I want to be ready and waiting with open arms for her if she ever changes her mind.
I imagine that is how our Father in heaven and Savior feel when we do something to hurt them. They tell us that they love us and will be there for us if we ever need their help or love.
Thank you my family and friends that have been here for me. You will never know how your support has helped. I love you.

No comments: