February 13, 2011

Idaho Trip- reminiscing!

This past week we took a trip to Idaho for our niece Brynlee's blessing. On our way there, we stopped off in Rexburg to visit with a family that we are close to and to drive around town to see what all has changed.
The Klingler's are a family that we know from when we used to live in Rexburg. Boyd and Nikki got married a week before us and they had their son Sy a week before we had Brooklyn. It was so good to see them and to watch the kids play together again! i so wish we lived closer!!!

Some of these pictures are out of order but here they are! This is a picture of Maddison Hospital where Brooklyn was born! It was the best hospital ever! The Doctors and the maternity ward was amazing!

This was Jer's and my student family ward while we lived in Rexburg. It was our favorite ward.

We weren't lucky enough to live in Rexburg while the temple was there but I am so grateful it was built! I sure hope the members who are living there appreciate having a temple right there!

Jeremiah proposed to me on these bleachers! Yes, I smelt like Subway and he totally surprised me, but I love him for his excitement and impatience! I also used to sing hymns under them on Sunday evenings. What a Strong spirit I felt on those nights.

This was our 1st home! We rented the front half of the house and the owners had the back. It was perfect for us then. We also took Brooklyn home to this house. :-)


Jer's student apartments. I spent many days hanging out with Jer here and cleaning them, I might add. ;-)

My 1st student apartments. I loved my first experience on my own. I loved having roommates, going to school and just having fun!

This is 5 county detention center where Jer used to work. I used to make dinner and walk it down to him here. Oh how young I was once. ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love going back and seeing how thigns have changed.

Candi said...

Me too! it was like remembering another part of me. hehe we loved it.