February 14, 2011

The Birthday Boy!

This past weekend was Jeremiah's 30th birthday! We left Friday and spent the night in Denver. We stayed at a hotel, swam a little, returned something to Sportsman's warehouse, ate at Outback and then I found Jer a present at Bass Pro Shops! All in all we had a good time and just liked being together as a family. I can't believe Jer is 30 years old already!
Jer you are my heart! I'm so happy to celebrate your birth. You are the one that keeps me sane. you are always there for me and are my best friend. I love you with all my heart and truly hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love you!!!
Yes, those are magic cookie bars! That's what he requested instead of a cake.

Mase at the hotel, ready to go play!

Brook and Dallas playing. She is such a great helper and big sister.

Jer checking out his new present! " I can see the Denver Temple from here"!

Mmmm! We don't ear here often but oh it was so good!

The pool is one of the best reasons why we love to get hotel rooms. The kids always have a blast and mom and dad always get to relax in the hot tub! Best of both worlds!

This is quite possibly one Jer's favorite places ever!


3 comments:

Havi Andersen said...

I like the number 1 in the dessert. :-)

Amanda said...

glad you guys had a fun weekend. We love just getting away. Happy birthday jere. oh and the other post wouldn't let me post for some reason. Looks like we got the buckets for the kids forvalentines dayp in the same place. Great minds think a like!

Candi said...

oh haha amanda that is funny! I guess we did.

Havilah, I couldn't find any other candles so brook kept telling people Jer was 31!! not 30. too funny!