December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas morning we woke up and the kids looked in their stockings! I was so surprised that Santa brought me something since Jer and I both said we didn't want anything this year. Santa brought the kids toys to share since they were a little naughty lately. They got a tent and a Dr. set to play with. After stockings we got on oovoo to chat with my parents and the kids opened their gifts from them! They got clothes and books and fun things from them! They had to go and feed the community so we got off the computer and I made my traditional cinnamon pull apart bread for breakfast. Then the kids opened up their gifts from us! Mason got a leapster and game. Brook got a leapster game and a camera and Dallas got a learning puppy, talking phone and a pop up toy! For the rest of the morning we just relaxed, played with toys and Jer and I made dinner. I made a Texas sheet cake for dessert but my pumpkin pie got completely ruined. ha ha! Oh well.
We ate pot roast, mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls. Jer always makes the perfect roast! Later that afternoon, Jer's family came to our house to give the kids their presents. Mason got some bottle cap pistols, brook got a game and Dallas got some keys! Jillian cracked me up when she crawled through the kid's tent!











1 comment:

baileymom said...

Christmas is always sooo much fun!!!