August 12, 2010

Sterling fair and concert!

Saturday afternoon we went to the Sterling fair in about 104 degree weather! The kids were roasting and us adults were DONE in just about an hour or so. The kids got to ride a couple rides. That's all we could afford! Dang, tickets used to be so cheap. Now they are a dollar per ticket. and three tickets per ride!! I think the best ride was the free tractor ride going into the fair from the parking lot. ha ha! We should have just saved our money and rode that one back and forth all day. It was shady and we could all get on.




































After the fair, we got a babysitter for the kids and Jer's parents, his sisters Jillian and Courtney and Jer and I all went to a Josh Turner/Luke Bryan concert. It was my 1st big concert since I was 14! I have to admit, I loved Luke but was not very entertained with Josh. The only songs I liked of Joshes were Long Black Train and Dance. Everything else was just way too slow for how late it was and I was just about falling asleep. Maybe I'm getting old. ha ha!






Josh turner


Lets Dance!


Luke Bryan


Rain makes corn!....


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks fun. Glad I wasn't there for the hot day though. Way to hot for me. Why do they have fairs around the times when its the hottest? our fair is next week and twins is in a couple. You guys should went at night when we did it last time remember how fun that was. Hope the concert was fun!

Candi said...

I know! When we went back to go to the concert it was much cooler. we weren't smart I guess. But the kids were all asleep by the time we got home from the concert so that was nice. It was a fun concert. Wish you guys could have been there too.