August 24, 2010

funny story

So I was in the shower on Saturday night getting ready for the night and Jer walked into the bathroom and told me hey hurry up and get dressed. We are going out. To my surprise we drove all the way to Yuma (about 30 min) and he took us to a Mexican restaurant there called El Diportivo. It was good. We were almost the only ones there and they had a band playing in the next room. I was talking with Jer when I noticed the table next to us started to giggle and Brooklyn was turned around facing them. I asked Brook if she was smiling at them. She said nope i'm singing. I said what are you singing and she sang to me.
"Hey slow sister
Aint that mister mister
on the radio..." (From Train)
I couldn't help myself, Jer and I laughed so hard. I told brook did you know it was hey SOUL sister?? She said Ohhhh.
Oh Brooky! You crack me up!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

That is pretty funny! Then again, some of us ARE kinda SLOW sisters, aren't we?! Hahaha!

Amanda said...

very funny!

Candi said...

Brook is a crack up! She does that all the time.