August 12, 2010

7 months old!

Our little Dallas B. is seven months old today!
He is now sitting up like a pro. Dal weighs 17lbs and is 27 1/2 inches long.
He loves to eat fruits and carrots and squash. He doesn't like green beans and peas but I get the mixed veggies and he can't tell he's eating it. he he!
Lately he has been trying to crawl. He'll sit himself up on his feet and knees and push himself forward using his head as leverage! I have never seen a baby do this but he seems to like it. Last night he jumped just like a frog on our bed. I wish I had gotten a picture of it! Brooklyn loves to get him to snort like a piggy and Dallas likes the reaction he gets when he makes his scrunched up nose face. He is loving the water more and more lately and tries to grab it or splash it every time he gets around it. Bath time is becoming more and more of a favorite now. Dallas has quite a personality and our whole family is enjoying each stage as he grows! We can't wait to see what he'll do next.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Oh my goodness, a Mini Jeremiah! He's getting so big! Funny thing...Brody was just weighed and he's a whopping 19lbs and 26 1/2 inches! What?! THey grow so fast.

Amanda said...

He is really getting so big. I can't believe it. He probably will be walking before I see him again!