May 17, 2010

Field Day!

Today was Brooklyn's Field Day at school. Jer was able to get off for an hour or two to watch her and she was so excited about that. Brook participated in the 3 legged race, 50 yard dash, the obstacle coarse and the long jump. I just love to watch this little girl in action. She makes me laugh so much. Brook is so social with all the kids. I love that she makes friends with her classmates easily, boy or girl it doesn't matter. I hope she keeps her outgoing and friendly personality as she grows older.Here is brook ready for the games to begin!

Sack race of 1. Yay she was the winner and the loser! haha.

Girls being girls.

Tweedle dee and tweedle dum.

getting tied up for the three legged race.

come on girls! one, two, one, two...

look at that face!

The kids vegging out.

Someone else is pooped out.

I can do it!

Ta da!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like she enjoyed her field day. Glad jere could make it. How fun!

Candi said...

I'm glad he could too. this week has sure worn me out. Can't wait till school is out.