May 13, 2010

4 months old!

My big talker!

Look at that Jeremiah face! He sticks his tongue out when he's focusing too!!! ha ha!




Dallas is 4 months old!

Dalli now weighs 14lbs.
He has been showing more of his personality, like laughing and squealing. He loves to grab at his feet and is starting to grab at toys now too. One favorite thing for him to do is listen as Brook reads him books. Dallas is starting to roll over from his back to his side and from his stomach to his back. Some of his firsts for this month have been trying rice cereal and finding his voice. Lately he's been waking up just once a night. I cross my fingers this keeps up! He is such a sweet heart to have in the family. Both Brooklyn and Mason love him to death and love to make him laugh. I must say its my favorite thing too. I can't believe 4 months has gone by so quickly. He'll be having his 1st Birthday before I know it! Slow down!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a cute little boy. So sweet. I can't wait to see him. He is getting so big.