August 3, 2009

Darn faucet!

Okay, for those of you who don't know... We live in a super old PINK house. It happens to have a pink bathtub in it as well. Tonight was the second night since living here that our cold water knob would not turn off! I think the washer thing gets stripped. (aren't I technical?) Thank goodness Jer was home since the last time this happened I had to call someone from the town to turn off our water. Jer has turned off the water and is no attempting to fix the problem. Does he have all the equipment right now? I have no idea I guess I will see when I have water tomorrow or not. I am just SO frustrated with living in this HOT (no air), falling apart, pink monstrosity! Please put me out of my misery someone?



Thanks for letting me vent. :o)

1 comment:

Jen and Joe said...

i noticed that you are using bumble and bumble shampoo, that stuff works wonders! i love it.